Well the hype is about to get even realer. Kendrick Lamar’s good kid, m.A.A.d. city hit stores and iTunes yesterday and according to HHD, the album is expected to push 200k units first week falling behind Taylor Swift’s album Red which is expected to do over 1 million. Stay tuned until next week for the official numbers.
UPDATE: Looks like the numbers are going up and now he is expected to push 225-240k first week.
You Might Also Like:
- Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d. city (Album Cover & Tracklist)
- Dr. Dre Presents: Kendrick Lamar – good kid, m.A.A.d. city (Video)
- Kendrick Lamar Explains His “good kid, m.A.A.d. city” Album Cover (Video)
- Kendrick Lamar’s “good kid, m.A.A.d city” Album Pushed Back
- Drake “Take Care” First Week Sales Projections