Diddy keeps adding to the books as he has signed a deal with Time Warner Cable to broadcast his Revolt TV becoming the largest launch in TV history. He called Hot 97 to announce the deal and the channel will launch this Fall. Plans are to have next years Summer Jam broadcasted on live TV to also show what goes on backstage during the biggest concert of the year.
“This is a landmark distribution deal that demonstrates Time Warner Cable’s commitment to bringing a platform for music artists and fans to their subscribers,” stated Revolt TV Founder and Chairman Sean Combs. “It positions Revolt to come out of the gate strong, and we look forward to igniting the passion of initial audiences across the U.S.” With Time Warner Cable’s help nothing is stopping Revolt from becoming the new number one name in music.
You Might Also Like:
- Jay-Z & Roc Nation Land Publishing Deal With Warner/Chappell Music
- Diddy Performs In Jamaica For First Time (Video)
- Drake’s Octobers Very Own Ink Deal With Warner Bros
- Action Bronson Inks Deal With Warner Bros Records & VICE Records
- Future Ft. Diddy & Ludacris – Same Damn Time Remix (Behind The Scenes)