J. Cole was up bright an early over in Los Angeles this morning to kick it with Power 106 at Universal Studios for their intimate Backstage Breakfast. He sat down with hosts Big Boy, Rikki Martinez and the rest of the crew to talk about his first job growing up, wanting to put 50 Cent and Nas on “New York Times,” his crush on Alicia Keys and how he tried to approach her at one of her concerts years ago, working with TLC, the lack of features on “Born Sinner,” competing with Kanye West and lots more.
Hit the jump to watch the rest of the interview and performances of “Crooked Smile,” “Lights Please,” “Can’t Get Enough” and “Nobody’s Perfect.”
You Might Also Like:
- T.I. Brings Out Pharrell, B.o.B, Nelly & Stacy Barthe At Power 106 Valentine’s Crush (Video)
- Alicia Keys Announces “Set The World On Fire” Tour With Miguel
- Alicia Keys, Brandy, Keyshia Cole, Ciara & Missy Elliott Perform At BET’s Black Girls Rock! (Video)
- Alicia Keys Talks Reebok Classics Partnership (Video)
- 50 Cent Ft. Alicia Keys & Dr. Dre – New Day (Artwork)